Metricab are able to offer tailored Turnkey solutions that have proven successful with a wide range of Clients over the years. With a wealth of experience and proven track record we regularly provide “end-to-end” packages in our role as Principal Contractor. From the feasibility stage of a project through to final completion, Metricab can provide a seamless solution.
Only too often today do we see project packages split up between various subcontract companies, leading to poor communications and a serious lack of adequate coordination of the works. Not only does this lead to costly errors and delays, but can also have serious health and safety implications.
Some of the benefits that you will receive by appointing Metricab as your Principal Contractor on a Turnkey project are:
- Design coordination & equipment selection advice
- Procurement of major items and beneficial delivery lead times
- Adequate planning, communication and coordination
- High standard of Health, Safety and Welfare
- Provision of competent & appropriately skilled workforce
- Delivery of the project in accordance with the requirements of the CDM Regulations (2007)
- Optimal logistics e.g. material deliveries, storage, welfare etc.
- Programme and project management by highly trained team
- Sequencing and simultaneous installation of the works
- Testing and commissioning of final installations
- Provision of Health and Safety File and O&M Manuals
As Principal Contractor Metricab are committed to delivering an efficient, economical and safe project, within budget and in accordance with the agreed Programme of Works.
We pride ourselves on having successfully achieved our aim for many Clients across a wide range of businesses over the years, and we continue to demonstrate a commitment that we believe is unrivalled in the industry.